• Welcome to *AUS* Network Forums.

Brothers in Arms

Started by DSL, March 23, 2005, 10:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DSL

You'd think I was sick of WWII games by now! This one seems to have caught my eye though, I have yet to play it but am liking the reviews and screenshots I am seeing. GameArena have a review of it, they give it 9.5/10. Anyone got it, or getting it, and what's it like?

GameArena review: http://www.gamearena.com.au/reviews/read/2962418

Screenies lifted from that review: :P

ICE-CaNNoN

I'm getting a copy tomorrow... my friend was like full orgasming over it the week leading up to it (fkn annoying when he keeps sending me "2 days 4 hours 34 minutes until brothers in arms" shit on msn) and he got it and liked it for a bit but then he said it got boring and not really that realistic, and repetitive...

online should be pretty fun, i played the demo of full specrtrum warrior and i didnt mind that, this one is similar but u get to play too so soundsli ke a bit of fun, might start playing a few games if this is good online

*AUS* VC Division Founder
*AUS* Network Player of the Month - January 2003
*AUS* DF Member
JO life member, ex BF member

JB

barit

the game is ok, the guys you can command are good but tend to be stupid (70% of the time) albiet the makers saying they think like normal soldiers.  One mission i did all by myself just because they are more of a hassle than anything else sometimes.

Nice graphics and the most swearing I have ever seen in a game makes it good, and it also has naratives like Max Payne did.

ICE-CaNNoN

Originally posted by barit

Nice graphics and the most swearing I have ever seen in a game makes it good, and it also has naratives like Max Payne did.

Ever played vietcong :lol:

*AUS* VC Division Founder
*AUS* Network Player of the Month - January 2003
*AUS* DF Member
JO life member, ex BF member

Snake

:stupid:  Some nice swearing in that game:lol:

barit