• Welcome to *AUS* Network Forums.

Recruitment - T1m_m4h

Started by T1m_m4h, February 08, 2017, 02:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T1m_m4h

G'day everybody,

I've been playing R6 with a few you of guys and thought I would put in a formal application.

• Your Uplay ID: Pronto151 (in game name T1m_m4h)

• Why you want to join *AUS* TC:R6 Siege team: eg. I do love the social aspect, but I am willing to give the competitive scene a go or fill in. I might have to get a bit better so we'll see :) . The main reason I would like to join AUS is because you guys have a great community and I would like to be apart of that and help bolster it, if I can.

• How did you find us:  Through playing rainbow 6. I met Happye7 in a social game and we had a bit of fun dominating. We've played many times since.

• Past clan/team involvement: I've been around clans since Day of Defeat 1.3 (back in 1999) and I've played CS1.5 & 1.6 competitively. I've bee in RoT = Rats of Tobruk for DOD, AUS = Aus unknown solders for DOD and USF (United Stealth Forces - my clan) for CS. Back in school I was leader of a clan, we had out own forums, dedicated servers, etc. just ran out of time going to uni and the other leader pulled out. More recently in the last couple of years I've been playing SWTOR; I have lead raids and organised raids. I love the idea of clans, guilds, teams, etc.  they make the community and game more fun.

Contact details:  tim_agri@yahoo.com.au

• Referral: If you were referred here by an *AUS* member please state who it was. No one in particular referred me to join, I've been playing with more than a few members and thought I would apply if there was a free position going.

At this stage I would just like to be a member of a great community and if the opportunity presents itself and I have the time I will be more than willing to assist in growing this community. Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

Regards
Timmy

gusrulz

Application accepted and PM sent. Welcome :)