• Welcome to *AUS* Network Forums.

Me hacking in COD?

Started by Medic Man, December 30, 2008, 12:05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medic Man

Well, not really. Got COD5 for christmas, and after finishing the single player, i went into multiplayer. Was having trouble connecting to servers so i ingnored names and pings when choosing a server. After joining a server, i start happily playing along, getting a kills.....that were worth like 20,000 points each. Being one of my first games, i just thought it was a weird way of scoring, until i logged out and found that i was like a 2 star general after on map lol. After looking at the server list im thinking i joined one called TUBrankup. Question is, can i delete those points and start again (so im not a hacker) and are EA going to kill me?

spook

yes. In "My Documents" there should be a COD5 folder just delete your profile as I dont think the stats are recorded online.

JB

Cheese

nah ya wont get banned for it ...there are quite a few servers going round at the moment that do the same thing. i formatted my pc the other days and forgot to back my cod5 stuff up ... got from 0-65 in 2 maps, so back to where i was

Medic Man

Sweet. I played co-op zombies last night and the server had some type of unlimted ammo hack. Running around with a Auto double barrel sorn off shot gun lol. Seems in cod it is aceptable to hack if the whole server is doing it  :p

Cheese

lol never heard of that one before

it could of been a setting done by the zombies host

Medic Man

Yeah everyone had it so it was the server. Did you know on the zombie misson, in the random weapon selection thing you can be given a laser zapper gun thing? Tis awesome

Cheese

hahaha yeah the lazer is awsome

there is a newish zombies map out there too mate.. just gotta do a bit of a google for it. if ya cant find it ill try and dig up a link to it. in a railway station

lotsa fun

MrAussieDevil

yeah I'm liking the COD online format atm too

Medic Man

Why is it, that when i search games, it says 150 servers found (or whatever), but only shows up about 5. Then when i go to join one, i click on it and nothin happens (like its not getting that im clicking). But then i click on full ones and it acknowldges that i have and tells me server is full (or in progress). I have no such problem on normal multiplayer.

Cheese

not sure man. i hate the server search feature in cod 5 ...  you refresh it and try and join a server but because the refresh uses up bandwith it now says the server is for low ping players only ... or it makes low ping servers like ya internode ones etc etc look like they have a ping of 600. im hanging out for one of the external programs to work properly for it like COGs.

Stuka

Quote from: Medic Man on December 30, 2008, 11:28:17 PM
Why is it, that when i search games, it says 150 servers found (or whatever), but only shows up about 5. Then when i go to join one, i click on it and nothin happens (like its not getting that im clicking). But then i click on full ones and it acknowldges that i have and tells me server is full (or in progress). I have no such problem on normal multiplayer.

Sometimes you just gotta click on the join server tab, or click on another server and then the one you want to join, it's a bit screwy the ingame browser.

Also as for
QuoteWhy is it, that when i search games, it says 150 servers found (or whatever), but only shows up about 5
that could be your filters cutting out some of them.

*AUS* COD Ironside Squad Co-Commander

MrAussieDevil

I just went through and found as many node, ga and gaming SA servers as I could and just put em all in my favourites.. seems to work abit better that way

Êx†®åç†ô®

Quote from: Medic Man on December 30, 2008, 11:28:17 PM

they probably have their "Noob Filter" on MM

JB