• Welcome to *AUS* Network Forums.

who plays company of heroes

Started by Stuka, July 02, 2008, 03:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuka

Hey all,
I'm looking for people who play company of heroes, I have opposing fronts.
Trying to get people keen for some friendly online action, so if it's sitting in your hard-drive, and you like to multibash it, give me a bell, add my xfire stuka81 or you can add me ingame, username is layercake.

Cheers ppl B)

*AUS* COD Ironside Squad Co-Commander

barra

a bunch of us got into it in a big way for a few weeks in the BF division but it died off due to other commitments
we had a few 2v2 (people v people) games which were real good
we still have a few guys that play it, one guy that left\got kfc still hangs around and plays it pretty full on
bulletproof is his name, he is always after someone to play

Birnabear

I have the game just not in the strictly legal sense. I would be up for a game sometime though

Elmo

Quote from: alphabear on July 03, 2008, 02:14:01 AM
I have the game just not in the strictly legal sense. I would be up for a game sometime though

Get Hamachi. Log of you internet, start the game, it logs you in, start net, play over LAN. FTW

JBar

Quote from: lord_barra on July 02, 2008, 10:45:14 PM
a bunch of us got into it in a big way for a few weeks in the BF division but it died off due to other commitments
we still have a few guys that play it, one guy that left\got kfc still hangs around and plays it pretty full on

we had 4v4 mate  :rolleyes:
You, me, bullit, twin as allies and whitey (with his fucking tanks and engineers), steric, darkie and .... proofy (?) on axis.

JB

I have the game like alpha, never realy played it though lol

Weeanator

bulletproof

Quote from: JBar on July 03, 2008, 01:48:57 PM
Quote from: lord_barra on July 02, 2008, 10:45:14 PM

we had 4v4 mate  :rolleyes:
You, me, bullit, twin as allies and whitey (with his fucking tanks and engineers), steric, darkie and .... proofy (?) on axis.

Good times! (another necro  :lookar:)

Any of you guys play COH2 at all? Playing with randoms sucks...

gusrulz

I have it but have only played a few hours. Birna and Aircrack play it as well.

JB

I have so many games I would like to play but only play BF1 atm lol  :huh:

spook

I play but recently uninstalled for space, keen to play some COOP.

MrAussieDevil

I have it.. but kinda suck at the MP side of it

Princez0r

Got it as well, but going to play through Dawn of War II before III drops soon!

bulletproof

yes i agree with the mp side of COH, there are some bs players out there that smash you every time. That's why i prefer to play with people i know!

MrAussieDevil

Quote from: bulletproof on April 30, 2017, 05:26:22 PM
yes i agree with the mp side of COH, there are some bs players out there that smash you every time. That's why i prefer to play with people i know!

and get smashed by them ;)