• Welcome to *AUS* Network Forums.

*AUS* Member? Upgrade your access

Started by Camouflage, June 01, 2004, 09:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaklo

Camouflage

You already have access to everything you should have.  :)

Will Code For Food | Hackusations etc BF2 (1) | BF2 (2) | BFH | BC2 | MOH | BF3 | Hardline

L.B.

Hi guys,couldnt find any other way to do this sorry.New email addy & forgot my p/w.
Could someone email me a new p/w ta?
Cheers LB (ex APCLB)

Camouflage

Will Code For Food | Hackusations etc BF2 (1) | BF2 (2) | BFH | BC2 | MOH | BF3 | Hardline

Eclypse

Former Member of SW Division ;)
Although I plan on joining again as soon as possible
May I have access?  :)

EzyRider

Delta Force member, COD member. Please allow me access to the halls of greatness.

Gunny

rg5023

JB

Bezzerk

im a df member if that helps at all :)

JB

Hopperbob

howdy

I have been banned casue i kill this guy a few times for being a douch, i played for some time and then this Pudlea guy stayed way back at the start and everyone not just myself had to respawn back at the start... many people told him to move up but he would not, finily i got so sick of it i shot him a few times.  to be honest i am not sorry for shooting him, i am only sorry that i cant play. i will point out that i've never been banned before and i think its BS that this Pudlea guy says i'm a hacker and so i get banned.

whether people like it of not it is a team game so u have to play as a team and its abit hard when some Princess isnt playing with everyone else

thanks

JB

What game and server you talking about mate?

Aussiegreg

Hi All,
Yes i'm still alive, have just bought MOH I am also playing the COD series.
regards Greg

JB