• Welcome to *AUS* Network Forums.

Who wants to see a big white dick!?

Started by Stiiixy, September 29, 2018, 04:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stiiixy

owya's goin, shitlickers? I see some of you old fannies still cracking gimp-whips at BF now.
I\'m a smart arse with a wise crack

JB

holy shit Stiiix, what you up to these days?

Stiiixy

owya goin' JB =D I'm down Grafton way these days doing some liquid colour application. Bridge to Bridge ski race is on right now so monster boats hooning down the river, and last night was the speedway. Happening little area this. Never would have thought it. You still on the Goldy, mate? How many of you old farts are still here? I saw the roster for BF and recognised a whole bunch.

JB

Yeah living back on the Gold Coast mate.  Had a bit of a win 6 years ago that set the family and I up so I left the Army  :)

Stiiixy

Nice one. How's the wee lad going? He'd be able to drive you back from the pub now, yeah? Whereabouts on the Goldy are ya's?

JB

He is 14 now, not too much longer lol

I live in Coomera and a new Estate called Highland Reserve,  nice community area  :)

Stiiixy

ah yeah I used to play baseball for Coomera Cougars. I grew up in Canowindra estate, up on the hills behind Pimpana.

Anyone tried the Good ol Games (GoG) version of the Delta Force games? I noticed they've come pre-modded a lot from Novahq which is still running apparently. Tempted to host a server for old times sake.

JB

I have not played them mate.  I play BF1 mostly when I can and soon to commence BF5  :D