• Welcome to *AUS* Network Forums.

Krieggs Application

Started by Krieggs, April 05, 2018, 10:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krieggs

I heard about AUS through the R6ANZ discord LFM section and was interested in joining. I would like to join as I wish to play siege at a competitive level in an over 18 team, and to further my abilities as a player. I was referred to come here by Turtle/Gus/Bloodhound

My Uplay is currently Krieggs.TyR and my steam ID: 76561198062367119 / http://steamcommunity.com/id/KrieggsMarine

I'm most easily contacted through discord  KrieggsMarine#6938  or can be reached via Gmail if needed @  awesomeforsome30@gmail.com

I'm primarily an aggressive support player preferring both Thermite and Mira as my primary operators however I am fully capable of playing any other operator if required, to varying degrees of success . I have over 1000 hours in game according to steam and have been playing since the start of Red Crow. I have been plat almost every season and am still climbing through the ranked ladder at present.

I am not a toxic player and am receptive of constructive criticism as I wish to better myself in all ways within the game.  I have prior experience in the competitive scene having played for Tyrants eSports R6, I have references from my former Captain WarTurtle#0178  .  I am 18 and studying at University so my hours during the day are limited however I am free most nights after 6pm and all day Tuesday, Friday, and Sat/Sun.

gusrulz

JB

Bloodhound

It hasn't been said yet here. Welcome to Australian Universal Soldiers!