• Welcome to *AUS* Network Forums.

Battlefront II

Started by Dward, October 10, 2017, 07:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dward

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone is playing the BETA currently for Battlefront II?

I'm thinking about buying the full version as it looks a lot better than the first. (Lack of depth, more maps/gamemodes, better hero system, gun mods)

What do other people think?

spook

played it for 9-10 hours. Massive improvement on the last release BUT still asking way too much for it so I for one wont pay full price or buy deluxe edition.

cougs100

Was going to pre order it but heard the loot crates can be bought with real money, if thats the case then the people who use real money will have a major advantage over the rest of the players. I'll wait till its on the cheap pile before making a decision.

Former ^§G^ member

gusrulz

I guess it depends whether the loot crates are purely aesthetic or if they give in-game advantage against other players.

spook

Quote from: gusrulz on October 11, 2017, 10:19:50 PM
I guess it depends whether the loot crates are purely aesthetic or if they give in-game advantage against other players.

95% aesthetics dude 5% bs

Dward

Dward

Looks like DICE has changed the way the star cards and unlocking works :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFg5rbRTxN4

KoMRaD

im not to bothered with loot boxes, everyone's losing there minds over this shit

as for the game battlefront 1 burnt me good, soooo will be waiting t o see what happens with number 2 

TK 421

I plan to buy it, but gonna wait a few weeks and see what it's like before I actually commit

Shadow

Everything I've heard about it is quite tragic, especially the recent accusations about the loot crates essentially being a gamble. Disney seems quite concerned for the new movie as a result of how badly the game was received. Will also be waiting to see if it's worth getting in the future, but not looking likely.
I did manage to get an online server up for the classic SWBF2 with a friend, but we were connected to the same network so don't know whether the lag issues are fixed or just avoided, and occasionally (not often though) it shut down midgame. Still fun to jump back to the old game though - my friend enjoyed playing that much more than the new one

spook

https://www.g2a.com/star-wars-battlefront-2-2017-origin-key-global-i10000068865001?banner=starwars_01

No way I was going to pay $89.99 through origin.

Campaign is meh..... MP so far is okay only really played galactic conquest and a round of blast. I haven't played the real small formats I'll play CoD or PUBG for that. **Haven't played with an actual 'squad' with actual comms as there is no ingame Voip**

Loots crates are crap regardless of paying for them or not and I find them more annoying then anything.