• Welcome to *AUS* Network Forums.

Application: Devmarta

Started by Devmarta, August 17, 2017, 02:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devmarta

• Your Uplay and Steam ID: Devmarta

• Why you want to join *AUS* TC:R6 Siege team: Competitive. I'm interested and enthusiastic about siege competition and would really like to settle down with a team that knows how to enjoy themselves and work hard  to play at the top of their game.

• How did you find us: I've seen the team name around in R6 for a while, and saw LFM posts in R6ANZ discord, but before my application I was recommended here by Beerscotch.

• Past clan/team involvement: When I got into the competitive siege scene earlier this year after being a siege player and Pro League fan since July 2016, I trialled for Lemon Squeezy and Malice before joining Obsidium. After Obsidium disbanded I joined Regicide, then decided to leave and was LFT while I trialled for Mother of War. My former team Obsidium has offered me to play on a PC team they wish to reform but I'd like to trial for AUS because I think the goals and attitudes here will align most with mine.

• Contact details:  You can email me at jamestew@tpg.com.au but I would prefer to be contacted via discord as Devmarta.

• Referral: Birna referred me to the forum application.

Demon_Dingo

Accepted and welcome