• Welcome to *AUS* Network Forums.

Application - Lucky_O_O_ Strike

Started by Lucky_Strike, November 22, 2016, 10:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky_Strike

Read and copy the below information then post as much detail as you can about yourself:

• Your in-game nick: Lucky_O_O_ Strike

• Why you want to join *AUS* Battlefield team: Looking for people to play with online that use voice chat if possible. I usually play at work, so I cannot voice chat until after hours ^_^

• How did you find us:  Battlefield 1 PC Platoon Forums

• Past clan/team involvement: Played with IX and SARS PS3 clans for CoD, BF4, BF3.

• Contact details: irollordie@gmail.com

• Referral: N/A

spook

Accepted for Trail.

Welcome and good luck.

Trail will run for 6-8 weeks so  add -AUS to your origin profile name,change to *AUS* Member origin Avatar and Emblem via battlelog and let the good times roll.

An officer will update your forum access and I'll do your Discord privileges when your next on.

Please also add you origin ID in the ID thread please.

Spooky

http://forums.aus-squad.com/index.php?topic=2190.msg30636#new

http://forums.aus-squad.com/index.php?topic=2163.0

gusrulz

Lucky_Strike

Hi!

I've updated my Origin ID: Lucky_Strike-AUS

Can someone set me up with the Discord information please.

*edit* I don't want to come across as rude, but let me fix your recruitment reply:

Accepted for Trial.

Welcome and good luck.

The trial will run for 6-8 weeks, so add -AUS to your origin profile name, then change to *AUS* member Origin Avatar and Emblem via battlelog and let the good times roll.

An officer will update your forum access and I'll do your Discord privileges when you're next on.

Please also add your origin ID in the ID thread, thank you.

Spooky

spook

top right hand of this page you will see *AUS* is on Discord link

JB

Quote from: Lucky_O_O_Strike on November 22, 2016, 09:36:40 PM
Hi!

I've updated my Origin ID: Lucky_Strike-AUS

Can someone set me up with the Discord information please.

*edit* I don't want to come across as rude, but let me fix your recruitment reply:

Accepted for Trial.

Welcome and good luck.

The trial will run for 6-8 weeks, so add -AUS to your origin profile name, then change to *AUS* member Origin Avatar and Emblem via battlelog and let the good times roll.

An officer will update your forum access and I'll do your Discord privileges when you're next on.

Please also add your origin ID in the ID thread, thank you.

Spooky

Welcome mate.  I see what the issue is with spooks post  Trail rather then Trial

Can I have your job?  play BF1 at work lol ?  :D

Lucky_Strike

I'm the boss of an English language college. I play BF1 for about 3 hours in the morning before I decide to start doing work ^_^

spook

JB

Do you want your forum name changed to Lucky_Strike?

Lucky_Strike

Yes, please :)

My Discord ID with number is: Lucky_Strike-AUS#9359

I can't use my mic because of having my gaming rig at work, but I'd like to join in an listen when playing objectives etc.

JB

Can you just reply to this Lucky so I know you have seen it then I will change it as I am pretty sure that will become your new username  : Lucky_Strike

Then next time you come to the forum and it ask to log in just use Lucky_Strike

Veeks