• Welcome to *AUS* Network Forums.

So this is where it's at?

Started by Nuzza, July 16, 2016, 07:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuzza

Feels weird being here, mostly because I have spent 7 years with the SW division and never really ventured beyond that forum and the information provided there.  With regard to the new set up what will happen to those ones that always visited our forums waiting to be old enough to join.  They still drop by occasionally and I was wondering if they would be directed here before the final closure?
I realize change is inevitable and look forward to seeing AUS progress.  Oh and why is there a verification process, isn't that a little offputting if you want forum activity?

Darknight

Hi Nuzza, we are still ironing things out so nothing is set in stone. In regards to the verification on sign up, i think (Camo can correct me), the network forums got hit hard by spam and cause it wasn't as active (less admins etc) Camo added the extra layer of security.

JB

Quote from: Darknight on July 16, 2016, 09:19:12 PM
Hi Nuzza, we are still ironing things out so nothing is set in stone. In regards to the verification on sign up, i think (Camo can correct me), the network forums got hit hard by spam and cause it wasn't as active (less admins etc) Camo added the extra layer of security.

Pretty much  ;)

Birnabear

Good to see you over here Nuzza

The old forums will redirect them over here soon when the final changeover is made. Given we arent really doing anything with the new battlefield I'm not sure if we would take on any new members specifically for Starwars, but if they still want to join *AUS* this new change will let them see other games they may be interested in playing with us.

Nuzza

Thanks for the responses, wouldn't it be nice to live in a spam free world ;)   

The new Battlefront has a supposed second instalment coming up along with some fan made galaxy game that may be fun to play.  I don't have much time for games currently but I will keep an eye on where you guys are heading and may join you in other games in the future.  Just need to get the kids out to work so I can retire :D

cougs100

Hi guys :)

It's a shame that it looks like this forum is less active than the old one, so hopefully they all come here :)

Former ^§G^ member

gusrulz

I gave you permissions so you should be able to see a bit more :p

cougs100

Former ^§G^ member

JB

cougs100

Former ^§G^ member

Elfishguy11

JB

cougs100

Hi guys i heard that Swbf2 multiplayer is back online can anyone confirm?

Former ^§G^ member

MrMew

Trackstar

Quote from: Nuzza on July 19, 2016, 07:49:07 PM
The new Battlefront has a supposed second instalment coming up along with some fan made galaxy game that may be fun to play.  I don't have much time for games currently but I will keep an eye on where you guys are heading and may join you in other games in the future.  Just need to get the kids out to work so I can retire :D

Think of the space battles, Nuzza! THE SPACE BATTLES! :joystick:

Ah, yes. Classic twelvie, low definition Trackstar work at its finest. lel... smh