• Welcome to *AUS* Network Forums.

Joint Ops?

Started by STermite, October 27, 2003, 01:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camouflage

ST's last post are my reasons for believing it should be a new division.  If DF dies, then so be it. The thing is, I don't want the DF div to die and I'm sure somebody will stick their hand up.  BHD isn't even a year old yet.

As soon as this game was announced I had the opinion that Delta Force sites should not be covering it - JO sites or Nova game sites must cover it.

I don't want to piss anybody off though - especially JB and nothing is 100% certain yet.  There's no demo and we're all still discussing things here.  I don't see the logic in renaming the DF div to JO though.  You close one down (when it comes to that point) and open a new one - with a new site consisting of JO images only.

Some people are getting tired of their particular games and that's fine, but it doesn't mean a whole division has to close because of those few.  Like I said about VC.  I'd rather the division stay open for another year at least and be the last VC clan standing.  Even if that means the division consists of just a bunch of VC lovers from all the dead clans who now just get together once or twice a week and play the game they love - because that's what its all about to me.

Btw I think the DF site still rocks, lol.  Hasn't really lost any style about it over the last year.  The VC one is definetely looking somewhat backward though - didn't spend enough time on it upfront I guess.  It'll probably be upgraded with the expansion if the numbers are still around.

Will Code For Food | Hackusations etc BF2 (1) | BF2 (2) | BFH | BC2 | MOH | BF3 | Hardline

JB

Yea, I have nps with what you guys are saying.  I wouldn't intend renaming DF to JO division.  How i am seeing it at this stage is DF resources and Tourney sites are preparing this for the Next DF installemnt ie DF6 Joint Operations and thats how i see it, i maybe wrong.  Even if u look at the Nova forums they intend it to be this way.

If JO has nothing to do with DF then I won't want it but if it is ie DF6, then of course I would lol.

I don't think our Division will die for quite awhile Camo, even like u said if there was a few old timers there playing once and awhile :D