• Welcome to *AUS* Network Forums.

Cs:S Team now in CG ladder

Started by jaydageezer, May 07, 2009, 12:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaydageezer

As requested by Camo,

The BF division are setting up a team to compete in the 5v5 Counter Strike Source Gamearena Ladder starting soon. This team is mainly for laughs and a sea change. We will still be as competitive as ever but not serious about winning.

If anyone is interested in joining the team please feel free to submit a join request here -  http://www.gamearena.com.au/pc/games/title/cssource/ladder/index.php?action=teaminfo&teamid=40294

Rules etc are all there under the ladder tab and the matches will be emailed to you if your email via Gamearena is current. All members joining will be made captain, unless you are new to *AUS* or on trial so as to receive the match details via email.

There will be no training, however, we encourage members to join a pub once in a while to get a feel for your team mates.
You can PM me here with any concerns and i will get back to you within a couple of days or PM me over at the BF div. forums that i check daily.

Just a reminder that this is ONLY for fun!

Cheers.

Battlefield Division

JB

Camouflage

Lol Jay, getting me in trouble.  :lol:

I had no idea about the team. What I asked Jay to do was post here and open it up to all members.

Will Code For Food | Hackusations etc BF2 (1) | BF2 (2) | BFH | BC2 | MOH | BF3 | Hardline

JB

lol nps Camo.  I just remember in the past CS was a swear word around here lol  :lol:

jaydageezer

Oh yeah CS is a bit of a swear word, more like a semi cuss :lol:

But yeah, we are accepting apps from any *AUS* member

Battlefield Division

MrAussieDevil

Quote from: jaydageezer on May 08, 2009, 11:01:39 AM

haven't accepted mine yet hippy :p

btw how do I find my steam ID?   :lookar:

Gunny

Quote from: MrAussieDevil on May 09, 2009, 06:12:32 PM
Quote from: jaydageezer on May 08, 2009, 11:01:39 AM

haven't accepted mine yet hippy :p

btw how do I find my steam ID?   :lookar:

Turn the kettle on and hold it over the opening  :p

spook

What no WoW division  :p

While in-game open the console using the ~ key and type status in the console. it should be steam_ then a set of numbers

Êx†®åç†ô®

jaydageezer

GA ladder doesnt look like getting off the ground so we have opened a team up at Cybergamer.

All Welcome, this team is purely for fun.

http://www.cybergamer.com.au/team/8064/

Battlefield Division

barra

Quote from: JohnBoy on May 07, 2009, 11:13:06 PM
lol nps Camo.  I just remember in the past CS was a swear word around here lol  :lol:

still should be
it is as far as im concerned  :lol:   :fear:

Dward

Woo my first post in the *AUS* forums (non BF)... and what a topic to start in!

Join up guys if you want to dust off your CS skills and have a few laughs!

wolfn x

hey bros i have retired from the cod4 division cause of my cod4 being broken and also not really enought time i do however playalot of cs:s now cause its nice and simple and i can top when i want to.it sounds fun i think i might join ya a show ya a few tips hear and there. i also have a server to practice on if you guys like. so yea give me a buzz add me on steam wolfnx
i also have a vent server we can use as well so yea

Dward

Quote from: wolfn x on May 31, 2009, 11:28:11 PM
hey bros i have retired from the cod4 division cause of my cod4 being broken and also not really enought time i do however playalot of cs:s now cause its nice and simple and i can top when i want to.it sounds fun i think i might join ya a show ya a few tips hear and there. i also have a server to practice on if you guys like. so yea give me a buzz add me on steam wolfnx
i also have a vent server we can use as well so yea

^^^ Promote this man Jay  :p

jaydageezer

haha

We have TS to use so i'll add ya to steam (do u have xfire?) and we'll go from there.

Kool news about the server.

Battlefield Division