• Welcome to *AUS* Network Forums.

Deer hunter 2k5

Started by piedude, December 19, 2005, 08:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

piedude

Thanks to Elmo, the COD div have DH 2K5 on our server.

We havent been playing it much lately BUT if some other *AUS* guys want to play, no doubt we'll definately play it agin :)

Camo asked for someone to ICQ him the password to the server and i thought i would post it here instead (mainly since i dont have ICQ :P) and so all you guys can join if you want.

Password is: boot

Finally, IF you dont have the game you can just D/L it and it will still play online just fine. (warez talk probably isnt tolerated so i wont say more :) )

Anyway, we'll probably see some of you soon! :)

Cougar

piedude

BTW, make sure you have the 1.2 patch or else you'll get kicked from the server whenever someone picks up their kill!

smoothunit

Nice one Pie,:D
I look forward to our next hunt wif Camo and the rest of the *AUS* boys (and mitch).
p.s. I couldnt help but try to upload another fresh bow kill...B)but failed miserably.

JB

Whats the link so I can download and come shooting :D

piedude

JB, here's the link from torrentspy.com

http://ts.searching.com/torrent/275563/Deer_Hunter_2_5

Thats where most of us COD guys got it from.
I couldn't find it through MIRC.

JB

Cougar

Where Ya been JB, I've had the game for almost 8 months I think!  you been missing out, the Deer Don't complain about LAG, and don't type "Oh that was BS man!":lol:

JB

lol I think NW got me onto this awhile back but never played it lol :blush:

night~wolf

I love the game, an JB:(  go get the farking game an play with us,
Im in a clan for it but bows only,

http://bowhuntershaven.proboards42.com/

Gunny

Does anyone have a download link that has more than 1 downloader and no seeders?.

piedude

Gunny, i just checked Limewire and there is 13 users who have DH2k5. So, if you have Limewire you could try and get it that way.

Gunny

Unfortuanately I don't m8:(

piedude

im on the server right now if anyone wants to play :)