Australian Universal Soldiers *AUS* - Network HeadquartersProudly unsponsored since 2000

Author Topic: Krieggs Application  (Read 413 times)

Offline Krieggs

• TC:R6 Siege Member
  • Forum Nub
Krieggs Application
« on: April 05, 2018, 10:01:13 PM »
I heard about AUS through the R6ANZ discord LFM section and was interested in joining. I would like to join as I wish to play siege at a competitive level in an over 18 team, and to further my abilities as a player. I was referred to come here by Turtle/Gus/Bloodhound

My Uplay is currently Krieggs.TyR and my steam ID: 76561198062367119 / http://steamcommunity.com/id/KrieggsMarine

I'm most easily contacted through discord  KrieggsMarine#6938  or can be reached via Gmail if needed @  awesomeforsome30@gmail.com

I'm primarily an aggressive support player preferring both Thermite and Mira as my primary operators however I am fully capable of playing any other operator if required, to varying degrees of success . I have over 1000 hours in game according to steam and have been playing since the start of Red Crow. I have been plat almost every season and am still climbing through the ranked ladder at present.

I am not a toxic player and am receptive of constructive criticism as I wish to better myself in all ways within the game.  I have prior experience in the competitive scene having played for Tyrants eSports R6, I have references from my former Captain WarTurtle#0178  .  I am 18 and studying at University so my hours during the day are limited however I am free most nights after 6pm and all day Tuesday, Friday, and Sat/Sun.

Offline gusrulz

• Clan Officer
  • Administrator
  • Forum Regular
Re: Krieggs Application
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 10:53:48 PM »
Application accepted

Offline JB

• Clan Officer
  • Administrator
  • Definite spambot
    • *AUS*
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 11:14:12 PM »
Welcome  :ausrocks:

Offline Bloodhound

• TC:R6 Siege Member
  • Forum Visitor
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 06:35:31 PM »
It hasn't been said yet here. Welcome to Australian Universal Soldiers!