• Welcome to *AUS* Network Forums.

Application Form

Started by Bloodhound, November 30, 2017, 01:00:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodhound

• Your Uplay and Steam ID: Bloodhound.-Rdm (currently-Uplay), bloodhound6611 (steamID)

• Why you want to join *AUS* TC:R6 Siege team: I would like to join *AUS* as a competitive member. I have played in several CG and ESL tournaments, as a support player mainly with a brief stint
     as an IGL. I am capable of playing majority of the Operators to various degrees, strength is more towards support, I am adaptable and willing to play what is required. I first started R6 on PS4 at the start of Skull Rain, I then moved to the PC scene
     about 3/4 of the way through Y1S3 after I have finished my PC build. I am looking to rejoin the competitive scene after a short break, due to lack of a complete team to play with.

• How did you find us: I have seen you around the R6 scene, played with a few of you and even meet some of you at PAX this year.

• Past clan/team involvement: SPQR, Skybound, Conspiracy eSports (Org), All State Gaming (ASG), Redemption eSports.

• Contact details:  Discord is Bloodhound #9826, Personal email is trooperarm4@gmail.com or Uplay

Demon_Dingo

Application accepted .. will contact u on discord

Demon_Dingo