• Welcome to *AUS* Network Forums.

Back?

Started by Adonai, October 03, 2017, 07:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adonai

Greetings, the few & the proud, been a long time! Good to see we still have a home.

Has anyone seen this yet?

Elfishguy11

spook

installed and ready

Shadow

Just had this linked to me, was gonna jump on and see who else found it - I am so keen. Does anyone have a server up yet or does that need to be set up first?

Ok, so after downloading the update and getting the game running again, thus far it's a disaster, haha. There are quite a lot of servers and a decent number of people online. I was able to connect to a server titled [AUS] Ducky's Server after a long wait, but it was unplayable (ping ~180) so don't know if that's the server or just my connection to the server, so I quit that one to find another but the server list turned up blank. Restarted the game, attempted to join another server and it timed out the connection and wouldn't let me join anything else (hitting join did nothing). Refreshed it again, let me try again but timed out and eventually the list came back blank. Also spoke to a couple of friends and they have the same issue, but they couldn't even connect to one server.

So I'm gonna wait for a bit and see what happens, whether -AUS- here puts a server up or if they update again to fix whatever's gone wrong.

spook

can see the officer group coughing up the $$ for a server for a 12yr old game unless its free

DeamonBlade