• Welcome to *AUS* Network Forums.

Headed back to USA

Started by e1evator, July 29, 2016, 04:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e1evator

Hey all, just wanted to say I'm headed back to USA and wanted to thank all the AUS guys for taking me in, mainly during BF4 days, obviously the time zones will be an issue in the future so I will have to make this my resignation from AUS.

We had some good runs there as I competed in 61 BF4 matches with AUS, only Camo beat me with 62 matches haha. http://bf.aus-squad.com/battles_BF4.aus -- Shoutout to the BF4 squad Camo, Komrad, Darky, Slayyar, Spooky, Spin, Gus, Cory, Delta, NV, Fatty, Bike, Potato, Faded, Mute, Recon, Mr Aussie, Medic, Lordy, Prawn and Buff.... and even you Floyd  :p

Thanks to Anyways guys, all the best and I hope to see you guys on the battlefield in the future.

Darknight

Hey mate, all the best in your future endeavours, thanks for your contribution to BF team. You will surely be missed.

Want to head our North America division? :P

Camouflage

What happened - did Tinder ban you here?  :lol:

Had heaps of fun fragging with you in BF4 and Hardline. Thanks for all your working with the 5v5 team too.

Have any you got any match footage/vids that would be worth sharing with the clan? We don't have much from BF4.

Will Code For Food | Hackusations etc BF2 (1) | BF2 (2) | BFH | BC2 | MOH | BF3 | Hardline

PinkFloyd

best of luck mate. the door is open when you realise the USA is rubbish  :p

spook

JB