• Welcome to *AUS* Network Forums.

Joint Ops?

Started by STermite, October 27, 2003, 01:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STermite

When do we get the forum for Joint Operations up and running? I'm just about cumming in my pants everytime i look at screenshots of that game - I can't wait!

:blush:

Camouflage

When I hear something else from Nova such as:
* A demo
* More screenshots
* Official website
* Confirmation of the release date

Can't believe the offical site isn't up yet!  I guess this is a sign of a pushed back release date.

Will Code For Food | Hackusations etc BF2 (1) | BF2 (2) | BFH | BC2 | MOH | BF3 | Hardline

DSL

STermite

JB

Camo, I need to speak to you more about this and I am the same, waiting on more info but from feed back from my guys we think that this should be in the DF division.  Its made from the same engine as BHD and you will find that it will have DF operatives in it, hence called Joint Operations,  no aussies though probly lol.

Anyway waiting on more info from Nova

STermite

No way! DF div are vehicular noobs :D

ICE-CaNNoN

bs its in the df div!

How are you gunna handle LW, TFD, BHD, TS and JO? JO is totally different.

If VC wasnt allowed to take over the whole COD division then DF shouldnt be allowed to do that to JO :p

*AUS* VC Division Founder
*AUS* Network Player of the Month - January 2003
*AUS* DF Member
JO life member, ex BF member

JB

lmao Ice,  When i ask you if I can Have the JO I will until then sit down.  We as in the DF div reliase that once JO comes out, there will be no LW/TFD and probly no BHD so all we will have is JO.

But like i said, we have to look more into it.

I don't know anything about VC wanting COD but lets face it.  It is 2 complety 2 different games.  Take a look at BHD and JO so far.  They look familar?
To right they do m8 :D

ICE-CaNNoN

was joking around....

VC is moving closer to its death bed, thats why we were hoping for a move to COD, but thats not possible so I dont like your chances :p

JO is alot different from BHD from what ive seen, sure they look the same but they have made VAST changes. Anyhow no point in this thread other than the continuance of arguments between divisions. Spose its putting the 'division' in 'divisions' :/

Come to think of it, im getting tired of this, wether its arguing about hosts, who is better, future games, matches, web hosting, forums, the hosting of our website, or web hosts its getting bloody annoying.

*AUS* DF Member

DSL

I'm with JB on this one. Not sure about COD and VC, kind of different games apart from the iron sights. Perhaps VC could merge with the BF division once BF:V comes out and have the same rank/roster structure and separate rosters for BF42, DC and BFV? The more hands the merrier as BF is a very difficult one to manage, 12vs12 for BF42 can be bloody hard to organise regularly and the new DC ladder might be getting changed to 16vs16, who knows what BF:V will be. I think its a viable option if the VC guys are interested, it's definately something to think about for the long run.

ICE-CaNNoN

VC and BFV are totally different games tho m8, VC likes man to man realism.. .wheras bfv is more vehicular, ironsightless etc

*AUS* DF Member

DSL

JB

Ice, i don't think we are arguing but a mere debate and you will always have these in a big organisation like ours.  But what lays down the track is bit unclear at this stage.

For the DF Div,  LW and TFD have just about finished for us.  We are finding it very hard to ge tthe numbers for matches now.  BHD is still strong but ppl will get tired of it sooner or later especialy when JO comes out.  I don't think TS will make a big difference either.

Thats why I was suggesting us have JO otherwise I can see the DF Div ceasing when JO does arrive.

DSL I will join up when BF V comes out.  I like the look at that and I also played BF DC the other day at a lan and liked it :)

STermite

If DF is going to die then so is the division... you can't plonk JO into it because its not the same series of games. It is different, especially with the vehicles in it.

The only thing you could do is leave DF and move into JO rather than have JO as a part of DF. It'd confuse the hell out of a lot of people to see a DF division not playing DF, but JO instead....

DSL

Cool JB you're always welcome. And yeah ST does have a point you might need to change the name of DF to JO but that might be too difficult but I reckon the DF site is due for a makeover. ;)